The Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union, Local 378 represents about 14,000 employees in the public and private sector. Almost 6,000 of our members are in insurance and banking. Credit Unions are a vital part of our union. We welcome Valley First Credit Union employees to learn more about COPE 378 and the successes we’ve had with other credit unions.
Hi, I’m Sarah Melsness. I began my credit union career a number of years ago and quickly became a COPE job steward. I was pleased to help negotiate a very good collective agreement. I now work for COPE 378 as a union representative, and I’m passionate about bringing the benefits of our union to all credit union employees. My focus is Valley First Credit Union. I want to help Valley First employees get better wages, benefits, job security and job opportunities. Together, we can make your workplace better. To learn more, contact me!
toll free: 1-800-665-6838
COPE 378 represents workers at the following financial and insurance institutions:
- Canadian Northern Shield
- Coastal Communities Insurance Agencies
- Columbia Valley Credit Union
- Community Savings Credit Union
- Gulf and Fraser Fishermen's Credit Union (G&F Financial)
- Island Saving Credit Union
- Island Savings Insurance
- Ladysmith and District Credit Union
- VantageOne Credit Unioin
- Westminster Savings Credit Union
- Working Enterprise Insurance